JusticeHub.tools is a platform where the national legal aid community and YOUR community can find scalable virtual workspaces and other powerful tools to jointly develop, showcase, and crowdsource cross-platform technical solutions that will improve legal aid service delivery. It is a catalyst environment where developers, legal aid advocates, and concerned individuals can cost-effectively and pro-actively leverage each other’s expertise and vision.
To achieve these goals, JusticeHub.tools seeks to support a free and vibrant exchange of creative ideas from a wide range of diverse perspectives. However, because public funding supports this project and many legal aid programs, JusticeHub.tools also asks that comments, descriptive text, images and other forms of communication posted be respectful of our public service mission. JusticeHub.tools reserves the right to edit or delete postings which include content to materials that, in the judgment of JusticeHub.tools, are discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate or incompatible with our mission. If we edit or delete something you have posted, we will contact you to let you know what material was edited or deleted, and give you suggestions for how the material could be modified to be compatible with our mission. Thank you for your understanding and your support of JusticeHub.tools.
- Do not replicate solutions unnecessarily or use them without attributing or contributing.
- We are committed to the elimination of organizational structures and actions that oppress, exclude, limit or discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, financial ability, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age, and as such reported behavior that goes against this principle will be grounds for dismissal from the community.
- Encouraging violence/posting violent content is not allowed and will be deleted.
- Do and say what you wish, but remember that you can get blocked by any individual and you may end up being asked to leave by communities themselves.
- Teams identify their own project standards.
Users agree to submit, use submitted content, and JusticeHub.tools as-a-whole in a fashion that
- Complies with all applicable laws and regulations including federal, state, or local laws; including intellectual property rights
- Includes accurate information about themselves, projects, team members and organizations they are currently or formerly affiliated
- Accurately represents their work and gives credit to others when appropriate or required (including adherence to software licensing and distribution of both open-source and commercial code)
- Excludes impersonation of any person or entity or false representation of your affiliation with any person or entity
- Does not disclose information about another person, entity or organization
- Does not use or disclose another user’s account information (note: this is also a crime under the ‘computer use’ statutes in many U.S. jurisdictions)
- Does not constitute or contain “affiliate marketing;” “link referral code;” “junk mail;” “spam;” “chain letters;” “pyramid schemes;” unsolicited commercial advertising; or any other form of excessive, repetitive, and/or unsolicited messages to other users
- Does not contain malware such as software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.